Thursday, May 7, 2009

Number two.

Okay, so some sites worked, and others kind of bombed.
1. YouData. Still pretty cool except that after you sign up you don't really get many ads at all. Which is rather disappointing.
2. QuickRewards. Awesome. Awesome site. I highly recommend it. It's easy to use and after you get the hang of it, it's really simple to earn.
3. I figured out Hits4Pay, and it turns out that I hadn't completed something in the sign up process, and let me tell you, they are probably my favorite PTC. You get paid $.02 per ad and they give you $10 to sign up and pay out is at $25.

Update:
--- Memolink: 11,347 points. Booya.

Also, bux.to is as promising as it first appeared to be. They have a certain amount of ads a day, which is well over 20, and they're $.01 an ad. It's nice.

Really though, over the past few days I certainly have seen that anyone can have a PTC, and they may or may not pay, so I view it as in our best interest to just stick with the sites that have proven to be successful, which I need to do a little more research on.

No comments: