Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Numero Tres.

On this update, I have given in to the blogging way of making money online. I don't really like to write, but it's not that big of a deal I guess. There aren't really any sites that I recommend yet, because I'm just looking around for one or two that look legitimate.

&I found a really good site on StumbleUpon (if you don't know what that is, google it; it's single-handedly the best thing ever created) the other day, but for some reason I didn't bookmark it, and I'm trying to find it. .. It's not going so well. But I will let you know that site when I find it, because it actually was a really good one, it was like writing reviews for items on certain big named sites, and you actually get paid really well.
Clearly, it's annoying me that I can't find the site.

Memolink - 11,683 : ) hhahaha

&I have had a quickrewards payout of $1.48 .. I just clicked cashout the other day to see what the minimum payout is, which is apparently low, and they processed it within two days. The only thing that I disliked was that it was a $.34 processing fee, which I know they all have processing fees, and it is free money off the internet, but that's my only complaint. .. That basically confirms that this is a good site. Not to mention you get upwards of $.10 a day.

I'll update when I find that website.

No comments: